Craving some noodles? Trick your brain into believing you are OD’ing on noodles, while in reality you are stuffing yourself with zucchini spirals coated in a chicken, sesame-almond butter sauce.
– Grill 4 oz. chicken
– Use Vegetti to spiral 2 green and/or yellow zucchini’s. Boil zuccini for 2 minutes. Drain.
– Saute garlic, onion in a pan in coconut oil
– Add 1 cup of vegetable broth. Bring to a boil.
– Stir in 2 tablespoons of almond butter
– Add in zucchini and stir up evenly
– Salt, pepper, or chili peppers for extra kick